Home Care: Overview
Learn more about NRH
Continue your rehab therapy and receive nursing services in the comfort of your home
Northeast Rehab is committed to caring for patients in the setting best for their continued recovery. After discharge, some patients are not mobile enough to continue their therapy at one of our outpatient clinics.
NRH Home Care may be the bridge needed after discharge to continue rehab if your insurance requirements are met. Our team of clinical staff includes nurses, wound care specialists, physical, occupational and speech therapists, social workers and home health aides. They will provide attentive, specialized care in the comfort of a patient’s home. We understand the importance of developing a trusting, productive relationships with the patients and families we serve. For that reason, you will be assigned a team of staff that will work with you, your family and caregivers to develop a plan of care that best fits your needs.
NRH Home Care has been named to the 2015 HomeCare Elite™, a compilation of the top-performing home health agencies in the United States. The HomeCare Elite also identified NRH Home Care in the top 25 percent of agencies and further highlighted us as one of the top 500 agencies overall.
Visit www.medicare.gov for more ratings and information.
Our comprehensive offering of in-home services will support your recovery
Like other home care providers, we provide both nursing and rehab services. However, our specialty training and experience providing physical, occupational and speech therapies truly sets us apart. Our staff provides the following services:
- Rehabilitative Services: providing exercises and activities designed to restore physical function. Therapists evaluate the need for equipment to promote the highest level of function within the home and community.
- Physical Therapy (PTs and PTAs):
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Medical Social Work: offering practical counseling for patients and their families concerning emotional, economic, and other issues related to their illness. They also refer clients to other specialized services and assist in long-term placement
- Skilled Nursing (RNs and LPNs): providing skilled nursing services and coordinating the plan of care ordered by your physician. NRHN also offers the specialized skills of a Wound Nurses to care for complicated wounds.
- Certified Wound Care Specialist
- Home Health Aide Services
- Lymphedema Therapist
We cover a large service area for patients in need of Home Care Services
We serve patients in Southern New Hampshire and the Merrimack Valley. Call 603-681-3500 for services in communities not listed in the yellow coverage area on the map as we are continually expanding the towns that we cover.
Referrals can be made by a physician, case managers, discharge planners, hospitals, clergy, friends, family or self-referrals. If you would like more information about our Home Care services, please call 603-681-3500. For weekend referrals, please call 603-681-3164 or fax 800-845-3710.
- Private Insurance
- Most HMO's
- Private Pay