Northeast Rehabilitation Hospitals Features
See all our NRH's features
Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network's Comprehensive Integrated Rehabilitation Program is committed to providing services that excel in the provision of quality health care in the areas of interdisciplinary therapeutic intervention, education programming, community integration, transitional services, and support services to families and the communities in which we serve. Services are provided to adolescents and adults with a variety of diagnoses including but not limited to: musculoskeletal conditions, orthopedic conditions, pulmonary conditions, cardiac conditions and neurological conditions. We strive to meet the needs of our patients, their families and the general community.
Key components of this mission include:
- Offer programs and services that are delivered by courteous, caring and competent staff. These programs and services are continuously assessed in order to improve the quality of our organizational performance.
- Deliver care using resources effectively and efficiently.
- Maximize outcomes and statistically demonstrate the clinical effectiveness of our programs.
- Maintain an atmosphere that encourages patients/families to openly communicate needs and concerns at all times. Strive for a family-centered approach to care.
- Encourage partnerships with community resources to promote wellness and accident prevention.
- Support the rights of individuals with disabilities in the removal of architectural, attitudinal, employment and other barriers.
The scope of the Comprehensive Integrated Rehabilitation Program is dedicated to assisting our patients and families to achieve their highest level of independence within an efficient time frame. The Program serves patients who need an inpatient hospital level of care to maximize their functional independence and to return home. Inpatients are admitted who meet the admission criteria and are 15 years old or older.
Northeast Rehab is accredited by Joint Commission and The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). In addition NRH has also achieved the Joint Commission's Disease Specific Care Certification in Stroke Rehabilitation.