Choose Northeast Rehabilitation Hospitals
See all our locations
Northeast Rehab's Orthopedic Recovery Program strives to meet the needs of patients and their families following multiple traumas, hip fractures, or joint replacements with other complications or revisions.
Northeast Rehab believes that the patient and family are the central focus of the assigned team of professionals. The goal is to maximize recovery and assist in the re-entry to the community. This is done in a warm and friendly atmosphere which encourages full patient and family participation.
Highlights of the Orthopedic Recovery Program:
- Specialized medical consultations available in
- Internal Medicine
- Specialized Pain Management Programs and Services
In addition, we offer many on-site services including:
- 24-hour Certified Rehabilitation Nurses experienced in orthopedic recovery
- Partnership with Northeast Passage to help transition individuals to home and the community through recreational resource training and access to adaptive recreational equipment
- A Mobility Park that provides an area to practice different types of ground surfaces found in the community
- Home Evaluations to determine a person's ability to manage at their highest level of function in their home
- Brace Clinic