Learn more about NRH
Industrial Rehab: Patient Services
Northeast Rehab believes that injured workers deserve focused attention to get them back to work in a timely manner.
Our therapists will:
- Set goal focused on getting you back to work
- Consider the work environment you are returning to
- Promote light duty and transitional work when function improves
- Reassess functional capacity to document improvement
- Incorporate work simulation activities and work specific education
Some of the specific services that are provided include:
- Physical or Occupational Therapy
- Work Conditioning
- Job Site Analysis
- Functional Capacity Assessments
Industrial rehabilitation services require a prescription from your physician and are only available for patients on Workers Compensation.
To learn more about these services click here (pdf - 1.32MB) for a brochure or please call our Industrial Rehab Dept. at 866-923-0220.