See all of NRH's services
Anodyne Therapy is an innovative noninvasive, painless modality that uses infrared light for the treatment of pain, numbness and decreased circulation as a result of peripheral neuropathy. Anodyne Therapy is used in conjunction with Physical Therapy to produce maximum results.
Answer a few short questions to determine if Anodyne Treatment may be appropriate for you:
- Does pain keep you from completing daily tasks?
- Are you unable to walk as far or as fast as you would like?
- Do you have trouble with sleep because of your problems?
- Have you fallen or are you fearful of falling because you can't feel your feet?
- Would you like to rely less on medication to decrease your pain?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Anodyne Therapy might be able to help you.
Our comprehensive approach to your care may include some or all of the following:
- Anodyne Therapy to reduce your pain, increase your circulation and improve your sensation
- Stretching and strengthing
- Balance and walking
- Sensory integration techniques to help it all work better together
A physician's referral is necessary for Anodyne Treatment.
If you would like more information, please call 603-893-2900 x3210