If you are a discharge planner or physician looking to refer a patient to Northeast Rehab or to get further information about our services, please:
- Contact the Northeast Rehab Clinical Liaison at your hospital
- Call the Northeast Rehab Admissions Department at 603-890-7645
- Fax the Admissions Department at 800-308-5211
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Our Weekend and Holiday On-Call Liaison Program ensures a seamless admission process after regular business hours, on weekends and holidays. Simply call 603-890-7645 for questions about a new admission, existing admission or new referral and one of our Nurse Liaisons will be available to assist you immediately.
For more information on our inpatient referral process click here.
Outpatient Referral or Evaluation
If you have a patient that you wish to receive therapy at one of our outpatient clinics, you or the patient may call our Central Scheduling line:
Monday through Friday from 7:00 am – 5:30 pm
- For adults: 888-950-9939,
- For children: 888-950-9939
- For Pain Management Clinic
- Salem, NH – 603-681-3140
- Lawrence, MA – 978-687-2321
For more information about our outpatient therapies click here.
Home Care Referrals
Please contact Home Health Care at 603-681-3500 to determine if your patient qualifies for these services. To learn more about our Home Care services click here.
NRHN Rehab Physician Services
PM&R physicians, called physiatrists, are medical doctors who diagnose and provide non-surgical treatment for acute and chronic disorders affecting the brain, spinal cord, nerves, bones, joints, muscles and other disabling conditions related to illness, surgery or injury.
Contact us at 603-501-5547. For more information about our services, click here.