Neurological Recovery Center
When you choose us you are choosing safe care.
High-quality safe patient care has always been our priority and we continue to be extraordinarily vigilant with all of our infection prevention measures.
Learn more about the ways we are screening for your safety, cleaning for your safety and protecting your safety.
Patients with neurological conditions require highly specialized care. Our Neurological Recovery Program provides comprehensive acute inpatient services and medical management to meet the needs of individuals who have experienced complications from neurologic disorders such as Guillain-Barre syndrome, Parkinson’s disease, post-polio conditions, myopathies, multiple sclerosis, meningitis and other neurological problems.
We Specialize in Neurological Rehab
We strongly believe that our patients deserve high quality, compassionate care. In order to meet the unique needs of patients recovering from a neurological condition, we have specially trained staff to manage the physical and emotional needs of each patient. Our therapists are continuously trained in the latest advances in the treatment of individuals who have a neurological condition and use the latest advances in neurological rehabilitation.
Our staff also include certified rehabilitation registered nurses (CRRN), guaranteeing that you and your family can feel confident in your rehab nurse’s level of expertise.
Technology and Specialty Services
We use the latest technologies to support patient recovery:
- Bioness H200 and L300 – devices to aid in recovery of arm and leg function
- LiteGait – a therapy device which helps patients walk before they are able to support their own body weight
- Digital modified barium swallow – a procedure performed onsite to determine whether food or liquid is entering a person’s lungs
- Onsite spasticity – treatment for muscle dysfunction resulting in tightness, increased tone, and resistance to stretch. Involuntary muscle contractions usually affecting one part of the body – most commonly the neck, face or an extremity are also addressed.
- Onsite pain management clinic
- Onsite brace clinic
- Onsite seating and mobility clinic
- Adaptive recreation
Patient and Family Support
- Peer visits by others who have recovered from a neurological event
- Home accessibility assessments
- Connections to virtual and community support groups for those who have survived a neurological event