When you choose us you are choosing safe care.
High-quality safe patient care has always been our priority and we continue to be extraordinarily vigilant with all of our infection prevention measures.
95% of our patients would likely recommend Northeast Rehab to their friends and family.*
When an unexpected and life-changing injury or illness affects your life or the life of a loved one, rehabilitation is essential. For 35 years, we have been helping people overcome their physical and cognitive challenges and rebuild their lives.
Here’s Why People are Choosing Us over Skilled Nursing Facilities
Rehabilitation hospitals provide a far higher level of care than skilled nursing facilities, which leads to better outcomes. According to the American Medical Rehabilitation Providers Association
- We offer more physical, occupational and speech therapy than any skilled nursing facility or alternative level of care.
- Our highly specialized care has proven results for Brain Injury, Stroke, Amputation, Spinal Injury, Neurological and Orthopedic conditions.
- We provide daily access to the most comprehensive clinical care team – dedicated hospitalist and physiatrist, RNs, therapists and specialty physicians.
- Our patients receive 3 hours of therapy 5 days per week and typically leave Northeast Rehab in 12 days or less.
Rehabilitation is about people connecting with people, it’s a process of mutual inspiration. There is nothing more rewarding to us than to see how quickly people respond to the regular attention of their nurses, therapists and physicians.
Custom Recovery Programs for:
Four Convenient Hospital Locations:
- Salem, NH
- Nashua, NH, at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center West Campus
- Manchester, NH, at Elliot Hospital
- Portsmouth, NH
Patients and families are rebuilding their lives at our hospitals. Together we’re achieving their goals with hope, compassion and dedication to excellence.
* Press Ganey 2019