Referrals for inpatients (newly or recently injured) can be made by a physician, hospital discharge planner or social worker, insurance company case manager or a patient’s family member. Patients can be admitted from an acute-care hospital (including ICU-to-ICU transfer), subacute care, LTACH facility or nursing home. We help families through the admissions process with an action plan that identifies important next steps for families to take.
If you are a discharge planner or physician looking to refer a patient to Northeast Rehab or to get further information about our services, please:
- Contact the Northeast Rehab Clinical Liaison at your hospital
- Call the Northeast Rehab Admissions Department at 603-681-3030
- Fax the Admissions Department at 800-308-5211
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Weekend and Holiday On-Call Liaison Program ensures a seamless admission process after regular business hours, on weekends and holidays. Simply call 603-890-7645 for questions about a new admission, existing admission or new referral and one of our Nurse Liaisons will be available to assist you immediately.
Northeast Rehab accepts most major health plans including traditional insurance plans, managed care plans and Medicare and Medicaid. We will handle insurance verification and financial clearance for new patients. Please contact our Admissions Department at 603-681-3030 to review our accepted insurance carriers. We would be happy to work with requested insurance providers to negotiate service.
“I have been working with Northeast Rehab for two years. If I had to choose one word to describe them I would say “competent!” The liaisons are very efficient and knowledgeable. For each referral I make, I get a quick response about their ability to accept the patient. If they cannot, they always explain why. One of the most their most important strengths as an organization is their ability to take complex patients.
I feel that their reputation is the reason that patients and families choose Northeast Rehab. It is well known that they work hard and have the ability to return patients back to the community at their highest possible level of function.
I never hesitate to refer patients to Northeast Rehab, especially patients who have survived a stroke or other neurological condition.”
– A local Case Manager