Referrals for inpatients (newly or recently injured) can be made by a physician, hospital discharge planner or social worker, insurance company case manager or a patient’s family member. Patients can be admitted from an acute-care hospital (including ICU-to-ICU transfer), subacute care, LTACH facility or nursing home. We help families through the admissions process with an action plan that identifies important next steps for families to take.
If you are a discharge planner or physician looking to refer a patient to Northeast Rehab or to get further information about our services, please:
- Contact the Northeast Rehab Clinical Liaison at your hospital
- Call the Northeast Rehab Admissions Department at 603-681-3030
- Fax the Admissions Department at 800-308-5211
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Our Weekend and Holiday On-Call Liaison Program ensures a seamless admission process after regular business hours, on weekends and holidays. Simply call 603-890-7645 for questions about a new admission, existing admission or new referral and one of our Nurse Liaisons will be available to assist you immediately.
Northeast Rehab accepts most major health plans including traditional insurance plans, managed care plans and Medicare and Medicaid. We will handle insurance verification and financial clearance for new patients. Please contact our Admissions Department at 603-681-3030 to review our accepted insurance carriers. We would be happy to work with requested insurance providers to negotiate service.