What is your visitor policy?
- We are allowing hospital patients to have one visitor at a time during the designated visiting hours of 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM, seven days per week.
- Patients may have more than one visitor each day. However, only 1 visitor per patient will be allowed in the room at one time. Visits may take place outside, weather permitting. We encourage families and friends to coordinate visitation times.
- Children 12 years of age and older may visit.
- Visitors will be REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK. While visitors may bring food to a patient, visitors are not allowed to eat or drink during the visit for everyone’s safety.
- We understand how important it is for you and your loved ones to be able to connect during these difficult times. That is why we continue to utilize video conference applications such as FaceTime, Microsoft Teams, and Google Duo to support these important relationships. Our goal is to help you feel connected.
- When appropriate, we also offer Care Partner Education Sessions to make sure that this individual is prepared for the next steps once their loved one is discharged. Our case managers will work directly with this individual to schedule any sessions.
Visitors may be restricted if one of the following is a concern:
- The presence of a visitor would be medically or therapeutically contraindicated in the best clinical judgement of the healthcare professional.
- The presence of the visitor would interfere with the care of or rights of any patient.
- Visitors are engaging in disruptive, threatening, or violent behavior toward any staff member, patient, or another visitor.
- Visitors are noncompliant with hospital policy.
The hospital may require visitors to wear personal protective equipment provided by the facility or provided by the visitor and approved by the facility. Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital may require visitors to comply with reasonable safety protocols and rules of conduct to maintain a safe and mutually respectful environment for all of our patients, staff, and visitors. We thank you for partnering with us to create a safe healing environment for everyone we serve.