Pediatric OT for children helps them gain independence and promotes development of fine motor skills, sensory motor skills and visual motor skills that children need to function and socialize in their home, school, play and community environments. Our occupational therapy pediatrics program will provide individualized family centered care allowing your child to return to their daily routines at their highest level of function.
Pediatric OT may be used to treat the following conditions:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy and other neurologic diagnoses
- Developmental disabilities
- Down Syndrome and other genetic diagnoses
- Fine motor and visual motor deficits
- Sensory Processing Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Upper extremity (shoulder, arm and hand) injuries including brachial plexus injuries and fractures
To learn more about our occupational therapy pediatrics program or to find out if your child might benefit from working with one of our pediatric OT’s, please call 888-950-9939.