Orthotics & Prosthetics is a specialty within the medical field related to the design, manufacture and application of orthotic and prosthetic devices. An orthotic is a device that supports or corrects the function of a limb, spine or the torso. A prosthesis is a device that replaces a missing body part.
Northeast Rehabilitation Specialty Clinics provide evaluation, education and assistance in selecting the right equipment for each patient and then assist patients as they transition their equipment into their daily routines.
Patients and families appreciate the convenience of receiving Orthotic and Prosthetic services at a conveniently located Northeast Rehab outpatient clinic.
Our Clinics include:
- Collaboration with Orthotist and Therapist for evaluation, fitting, fabrication and training for all orthotic or prosthetic needs
- Lower Extremity Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Upper Extremity Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Thoracolumbosacral Orthosis
- Helmets for Plagiocephaly