Northeast Rehabilitation offers a comprehensive, interprofessional team certified to treat acute and chronic wounds, including diabetic ulcers, venous ulcers, arterial wounds, pressure ulcers, surgical wounds, radiation wounds, traumatic burns and wounds due to other underlying medical conditions.
Our team also includes ostomy specialists to assist in the care of the patient with a new ileostomy, ostomy, urostomy and complicated fistulas. In the rehab setting, our team consists of wound care certified registered nurses and therapists who will work closely with your physicians for a treatment plan while you are an inpatient. Working closely with our case managers, our wound team will coordinate follow up with home care as you transition back to home.
Ostomy Support Group
We welcome you to attend our free Ostomy Support Group! As an affiliated support group of the United Ostomy Associate of America (UOAA), our Ostomy Support Group seeks to provide a supportive, confidential place for ostomates, caregivers, family, and friends to give and receive support facing life prior to and after colostomy, urostomy, or ileostomy surgery, as well as other continent diversions. We hope to promote wellness by providing peer support and socialization through helping members identify and solve problems with guidance from ostomates, ostomy clinicians, and locate local resources.
- The group meets every month, on the 2nd Wednesday from 4:30pm – 6pm.
- Meetings are held in the Salem NRHN Hospital at 70 Butler St., Salem, NH.
- Facilitators are:
- Tyla Pratt- Wildman, MSN, RN, WCC, OMS, CIC
- Shawnna Prendergast, BSN, RN, WCC, OMS, CRRN
- Please call or email the contact below to confirm attendance if you are a new member.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (603) 681-3225 for more info!