See all our NRH's features
To schedule an an evaluation for any of our Women’s Health services please call Centralized Scheduling at 888-950-9939. Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
Women's and Men's Health
Northeast Rehab Women's Men’s Health & Wellness Services promote and educate patients on wellness options to improve the quality of their lives. Every person is unique; therefore treatment programs are customized for each patient. Your course of treatment will be determined in consultation with you and your physician. Our therapists recognize that a medical condition does not only affect you physically. Your emotional, psychological and social well-being may also be affected. Therapy programs are designed to provide regular educational opportunities focusing on all areas of wellness including nutrition, stress management and exercise options. Our treatment options include therapeutic intervention, behavioral therapy and patient education.
These services are provided at our Outpatient Clinics in Windham, NH and Haverhill, MA.
Services for Women (Click on service to view and download more information)
- Pre & Post Partum Conditions: Hormonal and weight changes affect your ligaments. A growing baby will stretch pelvic and abdominal muscles and challenge them in the post-partum months. Understanding special needs during pregnancy will help improve overall health and make labor and delivery easier and help women enjoy their new babies following birth.
- Fibromyalgia Education & Management: We can help you understand and manage the symptoms of fibromyalgia; a syndrome characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain accompanied by fatigue, sleep, memory and mood issues.
- Lymphedma Treatment: Patients are taught proper skin care, proper diet, massage techniques, exercises and use of compression techniques to assist in managing lymphedema and enjoying a healthy lifestyle. Click here for Spanish version of materials.
Services for Men and Women (Click on service to view and download more information)
- Bladder & Bowel Control/Continence Management (also available for children): Until recently, medical management for incontinence has consisted of medication and/or surgery. A therapeutic option is available through Northeast Rehabilitation. We offer a comprehensive program for men and women with Stress Urinary Incontinence, Urge Urinary incontinence, Mixed Urinary Incontinence, Fecal Incontinence/Constipation and Pelvic Prolapse. Click here for Spanish version of brochure.
- Pelvic Pain Syndromes: We can treat the common condition of chronic pelvic pain resulting in muscle spasms, tightness and weakness of the pelvic floor muscles. Click here for Men’s Pelvic Floor Therapy. Click here for Women’s Pelvic Pain therapy. Click here for Spanish version of materials.
- Mayan Abdominal Therapy for the treatment of conditions including Infertility, Digestive Disorders Urinary and Bladder Conditions, Fibroid Tumors and Pelvic Pain. This technique is an external non invasive manipulation that repositions internal organs that have shifted, thereby restricting the flow of blood, lymph, nerve and chi. Click here to read an article about Mayan Abdominal Therapy.
- Post-Surgical Conditions
- Musculoskeletal Dysfunctions
To schedule an evaluation for any of our Women’s Health services please call Centralized Scheduling at 888-950-9939. Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM.