We aim to make the admissions process as smooth and easy as possible. To help facilitate a smooth transition to Northeast Rehab, we’ve compiled a comprehensive list of the information and documentation that is needed before you or your loved one’s admissions.
Documentation & Items Needed Before Admission
- A copy of your major medical health insurance card (We will need your insurance company’s contact information, the insured person’s name, ID and group numbers, and employer’s name and phone number.)
- A copy of your Medicare or Medicaid card
- Your Social Security number and date of birth
If the injury is a result of an auto accident, we will need:
- A copy of your auto insurance card, policy number, insurance agent’s name and phone number, and claim information
If you are unable to obtain your auto insurance card and claim information, please provide:
- A copy of the accident report. If you are unable to obtain the report, please provide the following:
- Exact location of the accident (street intersection, city, state, county)
- Date of accident
- Police jurisdiction
- Auto insurance med-pay letter
If the injury is a result of an accident on private or public property, please provide:
- Location of property
- Phone number and homeowner’s policy information
- Name of responsible party
If an accident occurred on a retail property, please provide:
- Name of property
- Property manager’s phone number
- Your attorney’s name and contact information
Northeast Rehab assumes no responsibility for costs incurred for medical appointments outside of the hospital requiring ambulance transport or at discharge from the hospital.
You may provide this information directly to your admissions liaison or fax directly to Northeast Rehab at 800-308-5211.