Having some of your personal items from home can make you feel more comfortable during your stay with us. This could mean bringing your books and photographs or a favorite T-shirt and sweater.
The checklist below will help you pack for your stay at Northeast Rehab. If you forget to pack an item, we can provide some personal care items as needed.
Items to Bring Checklist:
- An up to date, comprehensive list of medications prior to hospitalization
- Comb or brush
- Shaving supplies
- Shampoo and other hair care products
- Hair dryer
For Rehabilitation Program Patients
As part of therapy, rehabilitation patients are expected to get up and get dressed every day. You will need an assortment of comfortable, loose-fitting clothes. For all clothes, be sure to label them with your name in permanent marker.
Clothing Suggestions For Rehabilitation Stay
- Pants with an elastic waistband, such as cotton or nylon sweat pants (5 pairs)
- Comfortable shirts (4)
- Light-weight jacket
- Socks – athletic style (4 pairs)
- Underwear (at least one week’s supply)
- Athletic shoes (1 pair)
- Outdoor wear during the colder months, including warm jacket, heavy sweater and hat
Laundry of patient clothing is not offered at our hospitals. Please arrange for family or friends to bring you clean clothing as needed.
What Not to Bring
- Medications from home
- Valuable jewelry, expensive electronic items or large amounts of cash. We recommend that no more than $10 be kept in your room at any time. Northeast Rehab cannot accept responsibility for lost items.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Heaters, heating pads, or equipment for food preparation and storage.
- Firearms or other weapons.